Austria is a German-speaking country in Central Europe, characterized by mountain villages, baroque architecture, Imperial history and rugged Alpine terrain. Vienna, its Danube River capital, is home to the Schönbrunn and Hofburg palaces. It has counted Mozart, Strauss and Freud among its residents. The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest, Traunsee Lake and eastern hillside vineyards.
Recognised national languages: Bavarian Austrian
Population: 8.747 million (2016) World Bank
Official languages: German, Hungarian, Slovenian, Austrian German
Universities in Austria
1. University of Graz
2. Graz University of Technology
3. Medical University of Graz
4. Montanuniversität Leoben
5. University of Music and Performing Arts Graz
6. University of Vienna
7. TU Wien
8. Medical University of Vienna
9. Vienna University of Economics and Business ("Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration" prior to 2008)
10. Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
11. University of Applied Arts Vienna
12. University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
13. University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna
14. University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna
15. University of Salzburg
16. Mozarteum University Salzburg
Tuition fee - From 300 - 800 Euro per session.
Application / admission processing Fee - 120,000 Naira
Click here for account details.
Application period - May to September (Spring semester)
November - March (Autumn semester).