Belgium, a country in Western Europe, is known for medieval towns, Renaissance architecture and as headquarters of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch-speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guildhalls at Grand-Place and elegant art-nouveau buildings.
Capital: City of Brussels
Dialing code: +32
Population: 11.35 million (2016) World Bank
Official languages: French, Dutch, German
Did you know: Belgium is the ninth-most-populous European Union member state (11,365,834).
Universities in Belgium
1. Universiteit Antwerpen, Antwerp
2. Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussels
3. Universiteit Gent, Ghent
4. Universiteit Hasselt, Hasselt
5. Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven
6. Université de Namur (UNamur), Namur
7. Université Saint-Louis - Bruxelles, Brussels
8. Université catholique de Louvain (UCL), Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels, Mons and Tournai
9. Université de Liège (ULiège), Liège
10. Université de Mons (UMons), Mons
11. Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Brussels
Tuition fee:- 835 euro - 4125 euro
Application / Admission processing fee :- ₦120,000.
Click here for account details.